Thursday, August 8, 2013

Chicago: Millenium Park

And the Chicago adventures continues...

IMG_3689
IMG_3669

We went to Millenium Park to explore and first went to "The Bean". To be honest, I don't really get it, but I like it.

IMG_3721
IMG_3742

Buckingham Fountain was beautiful. The huge space was clear of people and on such a nice sunny day, it was definitely movie-esque.

I wore this floral maxi skirt I found at Wasteland. It hit just at the right spot which is hard to find for someone so petite like me so I knew it was a win! I also love how swingy it is to add shape.

IMG_3785

At Boeing North Gallery, I was obsessed with the work of Jun Kaneko. There were so many of these adorable gopher-like sculptures painted in such bright and whimsical patterns.

IMG_3793

Thank God for this pond during our walk to dip our feet in because we did a lot of walking and were definitely breaking a sweat in the humid weather.

I didn't blog everyday but we are here for five days and tomorrow is my last! I really enjoyed my time here but I'm also excited to go back to The Bay and get back to school.

xx Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment