Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chicago: Willis Tower, Near West Side

I arrived in Chicago on Monday afternoon. No, I wish I was there for Lollapalooza but my sister is moving here for school so my family and I came to help her move in.
  IMG_3611
IMG_3599

We went to see the Willis Tower. Up the 103 floors we went to see the view from the skydeck. Absolutely mesmerizing.

IMG_3539
IMG_3538

I opted for a simple outfit with my comfiest walking shoes. I had to wake up at 3am to make it in time for my flight earlier so easy and comfortable were the only things I had in mind.
  IMG_3499

And of course, when in Chicago, pizza is absolutely necessary. I went to Toni's Pizza & Pasta and had this delicious slice of spinach stuffed pizza topped with mushrooms. Yum!

xx Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment