Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Chicago: Navy Pier

IMG_7464

Oops! Where does time go? I never posted about my last day in Chicago and that was about a week ago. Since then I have been working a lot, going through recruitment workshops with my sorority, and spending extra time with friends as school starts in less than a week!

IMG_7475
IMG_7476

On our last day, we went to Navy Pier. The combination of beach and skyscrapers was breathtaking. I belong in the city life but I also absolutely love sun and sand.

IMG_7478
IMG_7479

I just threw on this little white lace dress for easy dressing. It's probably my favorite dress in my closet. I'm always looking for dresses with a longer sleeve and I am so drawn to lace.

IMG_3801
IMG_3798

My last meal was at Local Root and right before I went to the airport I did speed shopping on Magnificent Mile.

I had such a great time in Chicago and I know I'll be back again, at least for Lollapalooza anyway!

xx Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment